quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2016

KLENSPOP - A132 GREEN REVIEW


Hey guys!
  I recently received another pair of circle lenses from Klenspop and I was super excited for this one because they looked sooo pretty on the website!


As usual they took around 2-3 weeks to arrive and they came really well packed!

 
 


I know I always say this, but Klenspop has one of the best customer services I ever tried! If you ever have a question or need anything just e-mail them, they reply super quickly and are really kind!


These boxes are still my favorite, I love their pop-art like design and I keep all of them!

 
 
Inside the box were a pair of tweezers, which are super helpful because I always lose mine, a cute lenses case and the circle lenses!
Their design is so cute and the color looked so bright!

 

LENSES INFO
DIA: 14.2mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38

MY OPINION
Enlargement: 4.5/5
 Although the diameter is not that big, these make my eyes super dolly and large! They bring them a lot of dept, yet still looking natural! 
(Last picture was taken with flash)


Color: 4/5
I'm yet to find green lenses that don't look too dark in my eyes. Unfortunately the color isn't very noticeable in less light but it does look very natural! They're a nice warm and dark green which looks great as well!

 

Comfort: 5/5
These were super easy to put on and didn't dry out my eyes at all! I didn't feel them in my eyes at any times. One of the most comfortable pairs I have so far!

  OVERALL
I'm super happy with these! I think I might wear them when I cosplay Shego, but I also am looking forward to wearing them daily, because they look super great with regular make-up as well! If you're into dolly green lenses these are amazing!

 You can get these lenses here!



On another note: this look was inspired by a lot others I saw, honouring the victims of the Orlando shooting. We need to raise awareness to the violence against our LGBTQA+ folks and help them through it. Stand strong everyone, love conquers all!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik